All of the publications listed below are available from the Butler County Chapter of the Ohio Genealogical Society. When ordering please allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery.
To order publications please send a check to:
The Butler County Chapter of
The Ohio Genealogical Society
P.O. Box 224
Middletown, Ohio 45042
Add $2.00 shipping & handling for 1 book. For each additional book add $1.00. Ohio residents add 6.5% sales tax.
- Calvary and Amanda Cemeteries, Butler County, Ohio — $12.00 (NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME)
- Calvary tombstone readings 40 pages, Amanda tombstone readings and partial sextion records 8 pages, index of both cemeteries 5 pages.
- Butler County, Ohio Marriages 1803-1834 — $25.00 (NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME/BEING REVISED)
- St. Stephen’s Cemetery, Hamilton, German Burials, 1876-1889 — $15.00
- OGS Award Winner
- Covers nearly 1,000 burials and over 200 tombstone photos in 50 pages. It includes the name, age and burial date
- Butler County, Ohio Wills and Estates Indexes 1803-1834 — $25.00 (NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME/BEING REVISED)
- Veterans Buried in Old Middletown Cemetery — $10.00
- St. Stephen’s Catholic Cemetery, Hamilton, Ohio, 1850-1854 and 1856-1861 — $30.00
- Approximately 1,000 German and Irish burials from the first eleven years of the cemetery’s existence are listed
- It includes images of the original records.
- It can be order at Lulu.com
The Butler County Chapter of The Ohio Genealogical Society is a non-profit organization and we run on memberships, publication sales and donations. Our society will accept any donations of printed material, as long as it has a historical or genealogical purpose. Family histories, town record books, town history books and the like will be accepted and a receipt given for your donation.